As valued patients your safety is our highest priority. We use the strongest precautions listed below, providing the safest possible care.
General Office COVID precautions:
- All staff & patients must always wear masks on mouth AND nose.
- Currently all patients are seen by telehealth/video visits except TMS.
- Only 1 patient in the office at a time, currently for TMS therapy only.
- Kindly leave family members, children, or guests at home or in the car.
- Virus symptom checklists are sent by email before every visit.
- Patients call in from vehicles for clearance to enter the office.
- Vendors, guests, sales reps, etc. are not allowed during the pandemic
- Surfaces, handles & equipment cleaned often, with medical grade disinfectants.
- Office is CONTACT-FREE. Documents are fully digital using Airslate system.
- No need to handle any pen, touch screen, credit cards or paper during any visit.
- Payments are by credit/debit card by phone, or using ePAY website link.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Masks must be worn BEFORE arrival. Call if you need a mask.
- All staff/visitors have temperature checks before entry.
- Staff members do daily exposure screen, stay home if exposed or ill.
- Office air filters were upgraded from MERV 8 to 16, with fans are on at all times.
- Patient areas have isolated air flows and patient movement is limited for safety.
- All office staff and providers have been COVID vaccinated for maximum safety.
- All patients are strongly urged to get a COVID vaccine ASAP. Ask us for help.
Specific COVID precautions for TMS patients:
- Blind tests for sense of smell, for added safety.
- Wash or sanitize their hands before entering office, no need to touch anything.
- TMS technicians & doctors use N-95 masks, face shields, cover jackets & gloves.
- HEPA filter cleans entire TMS room several times per hour, catching virus particles.
- TMS room has a hall entrance so patients go only five feet into the office.
- TMS technicians stay 12 feet away from the patient after starting treatment.
- Check-in from car avoids talking during treatment, keeps time in office short.
- Surfaces and TMS devices are sanitized between every patient.
- Pillow covers are new or freshly washed for each patient, never shared.
- Medical-grade sanitizer is available for hands, cell phones or other items.
- TMS patients are screened daily for COVID exposures.
- If possibly exposed, patients are notified & quarantined per CDC guidelines.
- TMS treatment is done with the shortest possible in-office time, about 25 minutes.
- Patients at high risk of COVID should postpone TMS until the pandemic eases off.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff during this difficult time.